If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height. Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking.
- Designed to accommodate sheep and goats, large or small
- Lightweight design is easy to move
- Securely holds dairy animals at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Convenient carry handle folds to prevent injury to legs
New! Milking Stand Kits includes platform, choice of headpiece (horned or polled), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground).
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking.
- Choice of headpieces (horned and polled) lock in place—animals can’t leave until the milking is complete. Horned Milking Headpiece opens extra wide (6" to 16") and features a removable feed tray for easy cleaning.
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store.
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA.
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit (Item #819633)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), horned headpiece with removable tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Polled Milking Stand Kit (Item #819631)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), polled headpiece with stationary tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Headpieces and Feeding Trays
- Thumbscrew to quickly adjust the front vertical bar up or down for custom fit
- Steel 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece)
- Galvanized steel construction
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819620)
- Extra wide opening (6" to 16") for control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819621)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. (Note: Tray is stationary and cannot be removed from the headpiece.)
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below will fit Premier’s Milking Stand or Trimming Stand:
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shannon G from Washington
Fast delivery wonderful stand.
Louis C from Arizona
- - Great sturdy stand
- - Somewhat "light" (50 pounds)
- - Galvanized, I can leave it out in the elements
- - $30.00 shipping
- - My older Nigerian Dwarfs have some difficulty getting on the stand
- - Fixed by subsequently purchasing the optional ramp
Allysse S from Wisconsin
We have all the pieces for this stand and use them all. The milking headpiece fits everyone from our Nigerian Dwarf goats to our large horned Spanish goats. If a horned goat is big, we just take the pin out and lock the goat after the head is through. All the pieces are very sturdy and I appreciate the feeling that they will last a long time.
Joe S from Kansas
Shipped promptly from Premier. Was easy to set up and works great. Light enough to move around yet sturdy enough for a large doe that has never been milked before.
Louise P from Colorado
This does not work for horned goats. I have both horns & disbudded. I will need to order another head piece for the goats with horns. Otherwise I'm happy with it. It is quite tall & older goats will need a ramp or steps up to it.