Nest-O-Matic Galvanized Nest Box (with Roll Out Tray)
- Metal components are galvanized and more than 1 mm thick
- ABS plastic is very tough
- Includes one nesting pad (replacements sold above)
- Galvanized Box: 12"L, 12.25"W, 16.5"H (approx size)
- Roll-out Tray: 7.25"L, 12"W (approx size)
- Assembly required
- Sloped top—prevents roosting.
- Curtained area—provides ample privacy and security.
- Roll-out tray features an adjustable slope (some eggs roll easier than others).
- Removable nesting pad is easy to clean. Also reduces bedding needs. Pad is made of polyethylene—not a “home” for bacteria.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jeanene from Florida
I think I have about 7 of these now all around my property, we run a poultry business. At first they didn't take to them easily. So I stuffed some hay in there and taped the curtain back so they could see straight in. Now they are being used. I love the fact that the eggs are spotless and easy to collect.
Steven H from Georgia
These single nest rollaway hen nest are the best that I’ve seen. Easy to assemble and easy to connect multiple nests together. Shipping was also very fast. I’ll be purchasing more since I have 200 birds here at Green Acres Poultry Farm.
Jodi J from North Carolina
Love this nesting box. Has all the features I was looking for.
Robert N from Orcas Island, Washington
Be patient putting these together. I put together 4 units. The first one took a half hour and was frustrating, after trial and ever the key is to only tighten the screws slightly. This allows you the Iglesias room to put it together...sanely. The other 3 only took 15 minutes each. Of course after I put them together did I find the separate, better instructions in a different box with the packing label.
Jeffrey S from West Virginia
Really like these boxes. Well made galvanized metal should last a lifetime. I like the roll away feature so the eggs stay cleaner and don't get broken. My hens like the curtains which give them privacy. A little pricey so I buy one at a time.