Nest-O-Matic Galvanized Nest Box
- Galvanized Box: 12"L x 12-1/4"W x 16-1/2"H (approx. size)
- Roll-out Tray: 7-1/4"L x 12"W (approx. size)
- Includes one nesting pad: 11-3/4"L x 11-3/4"W (replacements sold above)
- Ships flat. Assembly required.
- Accommodates up to 6 hens
- Curtained nest area provides privacy and security
- Sloped top prevents roosting
- Roll-out tray features an adjustable slope (Note: Some eggs roll easier than others)
- Removable nesting pad reduces bedding needs and is easy to clean. Pad is made of polyethylene—not a “home” for bacteria.
- Durable construction—metal components are galvanized
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Patty F from Georgia
These are good durable nesting boxes but my chickens just don’t like them. They were not the easiest to put together but were easy to hang. I don’t fault the product but since they were a bit pricey as mere decorations I can’t give them 5 stars. Maybe as my flock continues to grow I’ll finally have a hen that will use it.
Bertram B from New York
Chicken won’t lay eggs in box. Hopefully they will.
Also consider using nest eggs to persuade hens to lay eggs in a nesting box (and not elsewhere) or to discourage egg eating by hens—a bad habit that can spread rapidly and is hard to stop.
Kailey V from Oregon
This nest box is fantastic! My hens love it and now I have clean eggs. Great people to work with and outstanding communication. I look forward to doing business with Premier 1 again.
Jason I from Georgia
Durable and easy to clean. I don’t have the nest box, I have another type and these fit fine but could even be trimmed to fit.
Erin N from Colorado
I got these to stop my egg-eating gal after trying everything else. It worked! Very pleased, I took one star off bc I thought assembly was frustrating: Many of the nuts included didn’t fit the screws so I had to use all my own hardware, and the pre-stamped holes didn’t always line up so I had to improvise a bit. I was very frustrated about the whole thing until I saw my first whole, uncracked egg waiting for me in the tray.