Nest-O-Matic Galvanized Nest Box
- Galvanized Box: 12"L x 12.25"W x 16.5"H (approx. size)
- Roll-out Tray: 7.25"L x 12"W (approx. size)
- Includes one nesting pad (replacements sold above)
- Ships flat. Assembly required.
- Curtained nest area provides privacy and security
- Sloped top prevents roosting
- Roll-out tray features an adjustable slope (Note: Some eggs roll easier than others)
- Removable nesting pad reduces bedding needs and is easy to clean. Pad is made of polyethylene—not a “home” for bacteria.
- Durable construction—metal components are galvanized
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shady O from Oregon
The girls gave their seal of approval immediately. Couldn't wait to try out the new nests. We threw a handful of hay in for them and will eventually go to the mats alone. Great product, good value. Assembly not a problem if you read the directions.
Wesley C from West Virginia
I have just built the boxes and have not hung them yet. However I was really please at how easily they went together. I consider myself pretty handy but I feel anyone could build theses. Only issue I could see is if you lose any of the screws, nuts, or pins there are no extras. I would recommend using a magnetic tray hold the hardware will constructing.
Richard C from Vermont
First surprise... boxes were very heavy. Not tinny junk. High quality. Bought three... first two perfect. Third was packed poorly. Hinge pin for plastic lid, one of two was missing. Trip to Tractor Supply and two dollars later... all is fine. Still happy... all in a day's work.
Margaret M from Texas
My chickens will not use the 3 nest boxes. They prefer the old ones we have. ☹️
Gwen W from Washington
I've got numerous egg eaters in my flock, and these nest boxes were the last attempt to stop them before I culled the whole flock and started over. They work!!! My hens were laying eggs in them the same day they were mounted, no transition period needed. The eggs are all clean and unbroken. Hooray! Two boxes work well for a flock of 12-16.