- 36" tall
- 1-1/2" deep
- 46" wide unfolded
- Folds down to 6" wide for easy storage
- Space for ewe's neck adjusts (3 widths) with movable pin
- Hot-dip galvanized (should not rust unless left in wet manure)
- Fits into existing lambing pens with 2 connecting pins (not included)
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Place orphan headgate in corner of pen.
- If using wire panels in the pen, have the orphan headgate so that the connectors are sticking through the wire panels. Slide a connecting pin (not included) into each connector. If using wood pens, just wire the headgate to the sides of the pen.
- Adjust width of headgate to fit ewe's neck.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brian E from Missouri
We are using it for the first year. It is working very well. After 3 days the ewe accepted the new babies...
Peter P from New Hampshire
We have used this a couple times when one year olds wouldn't nurse their lambs. A home made wood one worked but this is so much easier,
and no more bottle babies...
Randa D from Missouri
We loved how the headgate fit in the corner of the lambing jugs. We were able to graft all of our bottle lambs this year with the help of this gate. I'm not sure how we raised sheep before we got it!