- 1" wide
- 8.5" long without tension
- Stretches to 35 lb (half compressed)
- Stainless steel—so it won't rust
How to Use
- Attach one end of spring to a terminal insulator. (The P Spring will simply hook over some insulators; for others, you will need to tie the spring to insulators with rope or wire.)
- Attach conductor to other end of spring by taking the loose end of conductor and putting it through open end of spring.
- Pull conductor until spring is 1/3 to 1/2 compressed.
- Run conductor through the loop one more time and tie off.
- Whenever conductor becomes loose, repeat above steps.
However, if you don't have a helper to hold the tension on the rope, you may lose too much tension in the process of getting the RopeLink wrapped around the rope.
Solution: Attach the P Spring to the terminal insulator and loop the rope through it twice. Then pull the rope tight so the P Spring is FULLY compressed. When you get the RopeLink attached, you may have lost some of the tension on the rope, but the P Spring is half compressed just like it should be.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carol Ann O from Virginia
The P Spring keeps tension on your fence to prevent sagging. They really do the job well and are the right weight (not too heavy) for low tension fencing. I looked and could not find anything like it in my local stores. Good product!
Mitchel G from Ohio
This is an easy to use and convenient product that does a great job of keeping our fence tight! Definitely worth the price.
Ralph S from alabama
A must to keep rope tight. works great.
Kathryn S from Virginia/USA
This is such a great product and easy to use. A definite "need to have" if putting up rope fence.
A must! So glad I ordered the P Springs!