PermaNet® 10/48/6 Electric Netting
150' rolls also come in green/black. Green horizontals and black verticals allow this net to blend aesthetically into natural backgrounds.
How does it compare to our temporary nets (ElectroNet® and E'Stop™, etc?)
- Designed to be left in one place for months or years. For this it has stronger, heavier, larger PVC posts with longer, thicker, steel spikes, supporting the net better through wind, rain, ice and snow.
- It's taller--therefore more reliable.
- It's a very good conductor (low electrical resistance). This is critical as weed contact may become heavy.
- Supplied in many lengths--to enable users to buy the right length for each situation.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- 10 horizontals (9 electrified).
- Horizontals are white and black.
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 6", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6", 6", 6", 6".
- Verticals are white plastic strings placed every 6".
- Posts are .75" PVC with a metal spike that goes into the ground.
- Posts are available with a single spike (SS) that goes into the ground or double spike (DS) that goes into the ground.
- Post spikes are 8" long and 0.31" in diameter on the single spike posts.
- Post spikes are 7" long and 0.31" in diameter on the double spike posts.
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'.
- 48" tall.
- Comes in 25', 50', 100' or 150' lengths.
- 43 Ohms of resistance/1000 feet.
- 150' rolls also come in green/black. Green horizontals and black verticals allow this net to blend aesthetically into natural backgrounds.
- Each net comes with 1 Warning Sign and 1 Repair Kit.
- Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
HotGate® Handle Kit (see "Accessories Tab" above) can be used with these nets to make a gate opening.
- #206620 - $1.33 per ft (150' white roll with single spike posts)
- #206615 - $1.41 per ft (100' white roll with single spike posts)
- #206610 - $1.74 per ft (50' white roll with single spike posts)
- #206600 - $2.56 per ft (25' white roll with single spike posts)
- #206621 - $1.49 per ft (150' white roll Pos/Neg with single spike posts)
- #206616 - $1.69 per ft (100' white roll Pos/Neg with single spike posts)
- #206622 - $1.33 per ft (150' green roll with single spike posts)
- #207075 - $1.41 per ft (150' white roll with double posts).
- #207065 - $1.54 per ft (100' white roll with double spike posts).
- #207055 - $1.90 per ft (50' white roll with double spike posts)
- #207045 - $2.68 per ft (25' white roll with double spike posts)
- #207080 - $1.56 per ft (150' white roll Pos/Neg with double spike posts)
- #207070 - $1.80 per ft (100' white roll Pos/Neg with double spike posts)
- #206623 - $1.41 per ft (150' green roll with double spike posts)
Weeds must be controlled for PermaNet to remain effective. Either move and mow as needed during the growing season, or spray herbicide (see photos above) along the bottom strand of the net. If you can’t do this, PermaNet may not be the right net for you.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
It is best to have animals trained to electric fencing before you turn them out in the net only. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Even though this net is more stable than other nets, extra posts may still be needed to keep the hot strands off of the ground.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 19/48/SS, (white) - Use with: PermaNet 10/48/6, PermaNet 12/48/3, ElectroFence 11/48/12 or PermaNet Plus 12/48/3Item #206501 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting.$2.99
Posts and AccessoriesItem #206504 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting.$2.99
Posts and AccessoriesItem #206505 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting.$3.58
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 19/48/DS, (white) - Use with: PermaNet 10/48/6, PermaNet & Plus 12/48/3, Horse and Cattle QF 4/48/24 or ElectroFence & Plus 11/48/12Item #207046 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting.$3.52
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for Bear QuikFence, VersaNet 60, ElectroNet (DP), PoultryNet (DP), ElectroStop (DP), ElectroFence & Plus, PermaNet & PlusItem #201730 -
A handy kit that includes all of the essentials to repair tears and holes in electric netting.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.75" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.21
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brenda O from Oregon
Perfect. Just what was needed for wolves.
Emily E from New York
Super fast and efficient! We have a mini donkey and mini horse that can't go out with the larger herd due to bullying. We've been using other temporary fences (electric rope from another company) with these two mini's for 2 years now, with CONSTANT escape issues. This netting was so easy and quick to set up. It took me less than 30 minutes from unwrapping the package to turning out the mini's. A typical set up with the other temporary fencing? 3-4 hours, if not longer due to stringing up the wire, adjusting posts, adjusting height and correcting sagging, connection issues and cutting down anything and everything that could possibly ground the wire. A huge pain in the rear. The area we used had waste high grass that I knocked down with my Prius and set the fence right on it with no grounding issues. This is a MUST BUY product for containing livestock who are crafty and determined to escape. Thank you Premier1, we are looking forward to future purchases as we work to replace all of our fencing.
Charydin H from Ohio
We love this fence! Our farm has limited permanent pastures and we have been using Premier1 PermaNet for the past 3 years rotating our sheep and goats around the back fields. I find the 100' sections to be easy to handle by myself and move around. We use the single spike for ease of installation here in Ohio when the ground is frozen or dry you can pound them in. We recently purchased more sheep and they came with a competitors electric netting which we got rid of that asap! Premier is much higher quality everything from the netting to the posts and the spacing. We've had numerous people stop by inquiring about our fence. Great customer service and fast shipping can't sing their praises enough. Love this company and their products!
Patricia K from Iowa
Works great but really need to be diligent about keeping weeds and grass under and close to the netting controlled. No problem at all setting up. It would be nice to have a longer spike on the post and also more distance between the top of the spike and bottom of the net so it would be easier to control the grass and weeds under the netting if one used a trimmer rather than spraying.
Joan G from Indiana
Best product that was invented. So easy to put up. Goats touched one time and not more. I recommend this to anyone wanting to keep small animals in a safe place. Thanks Premier for great products.