- Assembled: 30"L, 22"W, 11.5"H
- Floor and top holes are 0.625" square and side holes are 1" x 2"
- 100% polypropylene
- Holds about 6 to 10 adult birds (depends on size)
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Hand grips on ends for lifting/carrying (when loaded, handles best with 2 people).
- Minor assembly required (snaps together)
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gavin D from Washington
Best price I've found so far. Shipped FAST! Easy to put together. I'll definitely be buying more in the future.
Thomas K from Ohio
Very well-built and sturdy. Doors open nice and smoothly. Nice large size for broilers. Only drawback is you can't take them apart to store them.
Jana G from Oklahoma
So easy to put together. Sturdy! Looking forward to using it.
Brad F from Georgia
Excellent crate, easy to put together and very well designed. Transporting birds made easy.
Thomas L from Oregon
Very easy to put together. Just use a short piece of 2x4 ( to protect the plastic ) and a heavy hammer and they snap right together.
The sliding door on the top is pretty stiff to latch, have to push it pretty firmly. Watch fingers, you could trap them badly.
Other than that it does the job very well. I transported 10 birds in 2 crates in the back of my Subaru ( yes it was a little smelly !)