- Assembled: 30"L, 22"W, 11.5"H
- Floor and top holes are 0.625" square and side holes are 1" x 2"
- Door openings (top): 11.5" x 16", (side) 12" x 8.5"
- 100% polypropylene
- Holds about 6 to 10 adult birds (depends on size)
- Heavy-duty plastic
- Hand grips on ends for lifting/carrying (when loaded, handles best with 2 people).
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kelly S from Colorado
These crates were perfect! I had 40 birds to transport to process, they fit comfortably 10 per crate. The crates were a bit of a pain to assemble, but overall we like them and expect they'll hold up well over the years.
Barbara T from New York
Easy to assemble, but watch where the side handle holes are before you snap it together. The side door is a nice feature.
Gavin D from Washington
Best price I've found so far. Shipped FAST! Easy to put together. I'll definitely be buying more in the future.
Thomas K from Ohio
Very well-built and sturdy. Doors open nice and smoothly. Nice large size for broilers. Only drawback is you can't take them apart to store them.
Jana G from Oklahoma
So easy to put together. Sturdy! Looking forward to using it.