Poultry Drinking Cups
- 2 per package
- 2" height, 1.5" length, and 3.3" wide
- Not for use with adult waterfowl
How to Use
- For gravity flow systems only, not to be connected to pressurized systems.
- To use: Drill a 3/8" hole in the side or bottom of a bucket (sold on p. 25). Thread cup into hole. Red cup can be removed from the stem and turned 180° to fit bottom or side placement.
- To encourage birds to drink from cups, place a sunflower seed in the cup. They will peck, and activate the cups.