Poultry Drinking Cups
- 2 per package
- 2"H, 1.5"W, and 3.3" depth
- Not for use with adult waterfowl
How to Use
- For gravity flow systems only, not to be connected to pressurized systems.
- To use: Drill a 3/8" hole in the side or bottom of a bucket. Thread cup into hole. Red cup can be removed from the stem and turned 180° to fit bottom or side placement.
- To encourage birds to drink from cups, place a sunflower seed in the cup. They will peck, and activate the cups.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
William E from North Carolina
These are the best and cleanest way to water your chickens.
Mark K from Pennsylvania
My ladies love them and do not fight as much now. They actual share them.
Thomas F from Hawaii
Easy to install, chickens used it quickly. Fits my needs.
Thomas L from Oregon
These drinking cups are great for chickens, but they don't work with turkeys. The turkeys pick at them, they manage to untwist and remove the red cup, and then they pull out the yellow valve (and wander off with it and drop it somewhere random!), and of course all the water spills out.
I've had this happen now over two seasons with two different flocks of turkeys.
I liked these waterers in the coop because there is less spillage than with the nipple waterers, but turkeys are so darn curious they can't leave anything alone so it's not a good solution in a turkey coop.
So yes, I recommend the product, but only for chickens.
Darcy K from New Hampshire
My chicks and hens love these. I've replaced most of my other nipple waterers with these. Two big thumbs up!