For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Theresa M from Kansas
These sure make it a whole lot easier to de-electrify my electric net fencing to either move it or go in and out of it (instead of turning off the charger at its source). We did end up cutting the wire in the middle and making a more permanent connection with the long long lead wire. I would like them a little better if the grip part of them were a little bigger.
Petra C from Georgia
I ordered this to allow me to connect electric netting to my permanent electric fence so I wouldn't have to order a solar charger. Works like a charm! I ordered both lengths and I am glad I did.
Robert G from Michigan
Does what it is supposed to do very well. The insulation on the wire feels like it will hold up well over time and doesn't get stiff in the cold. The plastic coating on the clip feels really nice and is easy to grip with work gloves. I'm very impressed with the product.
Paula S from Florida
These PowerLinks hold up very well and are reliable. Can’t find them just anywhere.
Charles Y from North Carolina
PowerLink works like it should. Seems to be strong enough. Very handy for making easily removable connections. I got the 30", maybe should have gotten at least one 48".