Premier 4000c Clipping Machine
- Slick shearing show sheep
- Clipping meat and dairy goats
- Shaving or peeling beef & dairy cattle
- Clipping llamas and alpacas
- Clipping horses
- Clipping show pigs
- Clipping ranch dogs
- They've also been used to cut imitation turf
Use with our large blade sets.
- 110 volt.
- Quieter. Less motor "whine", kind to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motor enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors. Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads—so the heads run 20° F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- Smaller grip than other motors.
- Sleek, low-profile ribs makes it easier to grip the tension knob.
- Shorter tension bolt equals fewer turns needed to reset tension, so you spend less time changing and tensioning blades.
- Internal roller bearings instead of bushings (less heat, less wear and greater longevity).
- Stainless steel inserts that are riveted in reduce the possibility of the inserts becoming loose.
- Round steel drive in place of a plastic bushing makes fitting the top blade easier.
- Includes 2 screws for attaching to motor.
- Motor has a 16 ft electrical cord.
- Only 3 minutes to change a clipper head to shear head.
- Will drive Premier and Lister® clipper blades.
- Rarely slows down under load.
- Plows through fiber. Drives shear head with equal power.
- Motor is smaller in size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than any other large clipper.
Failure to oil as often as recommended may lead to excess heat and premature wear and tear.
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Warning: Risk of electrical shock—Connect only to a branch circuit protected by a ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI). Contact a qualified electrician if you cannot verify that the circuit is protected by a GFCI.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Amber S from Nebraska
Super easy to use, light weight, I love them! Super loud, we wore an ear plug in the ear closest to the clipper, but we'll probably get used to it.
Brenda O from Oregon
perfect just what was needed
Lynn & Phyllis H from Minnesota
They really cut through the fuzzy hair on the young goats, but they are loud. Almost need earplugs.
Jordan C from North Dakota
So far I like my premiere 4000's with the aluminum head and the fan blowing back over the head they run much cooler than my listers. Only thing I don't like is how loud they are almost felt like I needed ear plugs after running them for a couple hours.
Stephanie F from Montana
My daughter is doing a 4H Breeding Ewe Project and the breeder she bought these from highly recommended them. They are awesome and easy to use. My daughter is 14 and got the job done all by herself - body & head. Very pleased with them. Might have to borrow them from her, for our goats...