Premier Fine Clipping Blade Set
- Sheep (slick shear)
- Meat & Dairy goats
- Show goats
- Beef & Dairy cattle (shaving)
- Body clipping performance horses
- 17 tooth, top blade
- 35 tooth, bottom blade
- 0.06" cutting depth
- Blades come to you in our Premier Blade Box
Blade Exchange—SAVE $17 PER BLADE SET!
- How do you save $17 a set? Exchange any used, dull or rusted Lister® blade set for a new Premier blade set for only $33 (plus shipping). You save $10 (compared to a new blade set) plus a $7 cost to resharpen the used Lister blades. Note: Super Surgical and XtraCover blade sets can be included in the offer. Super Surgicals will be $47 and XtraCovers will be $35.
- Must it be an exact upgrade? No. Any Lister® blade may be exchanged for any Premier blade.
- Why only Lister® blades?
Because they are the only blades that interchange (fit the same machines) with Premier blades.
Note: We will not ship these new blades until we receive your old Lister set(s). Reshipping cost still applies.
- Enter #868600 in the Catalog Quick Order (at the top left side of Premier's home page).
- Go to your Shopping Cart.
- A "Laser Imprinting" item will be listed in your shopping cart.
- In the Customization field, tell us exactly what you would like imprinted on your blade.
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair. Cover with oil to reduce risk of rust. High carbon steel clipper blades will rust overnight. Rust will destroy both the edge and polished surface of blades.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
Sharpening and Cleaning
- Premier offers an in-house resharpening service for all combs, cutters and blades. Rapid turnaround—most are sharpened within 24 hours.
- To reproduce the quality of the cutting edge on the clipper blades that came from the factory, a lapping machine must be used. Most other methods are, in our experience, inferior. In addition to producing a cutting edge that won’t last, some methods can permanently damage blades. The most common “culprit” is using large high speed grinding wheels that are used to sharpen cutters and combs.
Warning: Clipper blades/cutters/combs that have been sharpened by inferior methods or inexperienced people may be damaged to such an extent that they can never be restored to a satisfactory cutting capability. The same is true of blades that have become too heavily pitted by rust.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #828001 -
For precise removal of fleece and hair. Easy to set up and tension. A powerful, lightweight, cool and quiet motor delivers more torque to the clipper blades.$332.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carolyn S from Massachusetts
Blades came in quickly and work great. I think they work better than Lister blades. As a professional body clipper, these are my favorite to use. They resharpen great.
Shannon J from Washington
So very happy with these blades!! Super sharp but doesn’t cut the lamb. Our club has been using old blades for way too long. Wish we would have bought these sooner. They are amazing. Super fast shipping too!! Also very pleased with the engravings!!
Eva S from Idaho
These blades stay sharp and are very sturdy. There is almost no risk of cutting lambs skin with them and they leave a nice smooth cut job on the lamb. If they are kept clean and oiled, and the lambs are washed before they are clipped, they seem to last forever. We are going on 21 lambs with one single fine blade and still have had no problems. I bought 2 more just as extras but the first one is still going. I also love that they come in the little box that keeps them together.
Diane M from Oregon
Got my blades in just a couple days and slick sheard our lambs for the fair! These are great blades that give a very close cut without cutting the lambs. Thank you!
Nancy M from Canada
More a review of the customer service rather than the product... had ordered the fine blades which I have done fro almost 10 years :) Customs opened them and only the bottom blade was delivered. Premiere had the top blade delivered to me with a couple of days, hassle free. The lambs were shorn in time for our local fair! Y'all are awesome!!