QuikClean Chick Brooder
New! Brood chicks up to 5-6 weeks of age. Chicks travel throughout the secure brooder to move away or close to their heat source, which is either a heat lamp or heat plate. Wire floors allows feces to fall through to removable collection tray. We use peat-moss in the tray to quickly absorb moisture from the manure (cuts down on smell).
- Quick, simple clean-up using the catch-all tray.
- Keep your chicks warm using a heat lamp or an extra small or small heating plate.
- Keep chicks contained, even during their “flappy” stage and protected from predators.
- Hinged lid opens for easy access.
- Galvanized wire floor allows feces or spills to fall into slide-out catch tray.
- Heat lamp support securely holds a heat lamp overhead.
- Extra small and small heat plates fit inside for those not using heat lamps.
- Feeders and waterers 8" tall or shorter fit within the brooder.
- Galvanized construction lasts for years of use and resists corrosion.
- Ventilated top and sides (0.5" dia holes) allows for the heat to enter and circulate.
- Overall size: 39"L, 12"W, 17"H (Box: 9.5"H)
- Capacities: heat lamp up to 30 chicks, extra small heating plate up to 15 chicks and small heating plate up to 20 chicks.
- Includes a heat lamp support
- Ventilated holes: 0.5"
- Wire floor openings: 6"L, 1/4"W
- Slide-out catch tray/pan: 1.5"D