- Can save the life of the animal if done soon enough.
- Very inexpensive to have on hand. If you feed lambs you should have both sizes.
- Made of plastic
- 1" x 2.25" for lambs 70 lb or less
- 1.25" x 2.5" for lambs over 70 lb
- 1.5" x 3" for adult sheep
How to Use
- The sooner you insert the ring the better the results.
- Do not push the ring in too far or you will not be able to tie it off. (A loop of string through the ring will allow you to hold the ring in place. Remove the string once the ring is tied off.)
For livestock use only.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
William R from Virginia
Gene B from Wisconsin
Works great, easy to install, we use bander ring to hold in place. The earlier you catch the better. Recommend keeping the two smaller ones on hand but the smaller one we use most.
Dustin P from Ga
Product says it’s for 70+ lambs I tried to put it in a 116 lbs ewe lamb and it wouldn’t go. Get the 1” version. I had to use a section of garden hose and some redneck engineering to secure the hosevia umbilical tape and fishing string but it did the trick. Point being you may want to order a couple sizes Incase it doesn’t fit let’s face it the product cost nothing compared to the shipping.