- Made of plastic
- Two sizes:
- 1" X 2.25" for lambs 70 lb or less
- 1.5" X 2.5" for lambs above 70 lb
- Can save the life of the animal if done soon enough.
- Very inexpensive to have on hand. If you feed lambs you should have both sizes.
How to Use
- The sooner you insert the ring the better the results.
- Do not push the ring in too far or you will not be able to tie it off. (A loop of string through the ring will allow you to hold the ring in place. Remove the string once the ring is tied off.)
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Docking and CastratingItem #703000 -
Elastic "O" rings expand enough to allow them to be slid over the tail or scrotum (including testicles) and then released at the desired point. Ring steadily squeezes shut all arteries supplying either area with blood. Without blood, tail & scrotum dry up and drop off over a period of 10 - 20 days.$1.75