RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mary E from Iowa
These are effective and cool little gizmos! I use them on splices and to just tie back an long tale and the end of my fence.
Teresa G from South Carolina
Super easy to use! Evrything I bought was perfect. I even forgot to get corner insulators and bought some at Southern States. MISTAKE I won't do again.
Jim D from Alabama
everything i have purchased from you has been 5 stars and fast shipping ..premiere is my fence store.... thanks
I will never be without these connectors. They work better than I ever thought they would. Just don't put them in a pocket with a tiny hole in the bottom. As you walk around one will screw itself through the hole and they are next to impossible to find in the grass.
Judy F from TN
These are the best thing since sliced bread. Really easy to use and hold the electric rope grate, don't think I will go back to the rope connectors.