RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Marcia R from Maine
Pari M from Colorado
Fast and easy connections with any tools. Just amazing. They hold very well and transmit the current perfectly.
Robert O from Virginia
When viewing them in the catalog, I felt there was NO way they would be effective. Wow, was I wrong! They are EASY to install and VERY EFFECTIVE at the same time. I bought some to try them out, and will now order some more to complete my fencing project.
Harold F from il
one of the handiest invention for fence builders I have ever used in my 70 years on livestock farm
Nancy L from Kentucky
These things are amazing! They work just shown in the video. Easy to use and they create a strong splice!