Round Bucket, 3.5 gal
- 11" high
- 12" diameter
- Lid (sold separately above)
- Stack without sticking.
- Food-grade, high-density polyethylene.
- Less brittle when cold.
- Easy to clean. Silky-smooth internal walls.
- Cost effective.
- Durable. Lasts several years with normal use for our sheep flock.
- 3.5 gal size is easy to carry when filled with grain—only 25 lbs vs 35 lbs with a 5 gal bucket.
- Not “tip” prone. 3.5 gal is wider at the base than it is tall.
With the heavy use they get at Premier we find they last about 3 years.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kimberly K from Wisconsin
Great buckets. Sturdy and not too heavy. Just right!
Johanna G from California
lid doesn't fit on bucket-it has grooves and slots that are made for a different bucket :(
that doesn't work for me
Mona E from southern idaho
love this product. has been a Godsend to us whenever we have bum lambs, easy to assemble, easy to order extra or replacement parts for, and loved it so much, i purchased another bucket unit when i had too many lambs for the original one. I do have to secure the bucket to a post with baling twine or wire and the lid only fits for a short time before the bucket gets misshaped due to the lambs aggressive feeding, but it's worth it to us.