- Length: 9.25"
- Plastic portion measures 6"
- All metal parts are stainless steel—won't rust
- Black & white available
- Made of UV stabilized polycarbonate, which is less likely to break than polypropylene handles
- Larger hand grips for a safer hold.
- Black handle is most durable. White is most visible against grass.
- Internal compression springs instead of expansion springs (prone to stretching).
- Turn off the energizer.
- Attach SafeHandle to conductor by inserting it into the eyelet end of handle. Then, either tie a knot in the conductor or use a RopeLink to attach conductor to handle.
- Place the hook end into activator (either a wood-post activator or steel T post activator).
- Make the electrical connection to the activator with insulated wire.
Also see downloadable electrified gate diagram above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ben K from Colorado
The BEST! That is the service, quality of items we bought and the shipping couldn't have been better. At this time with the virus slowing responses of many companies, making employees a bit on edge and major uncertainty, Premier 1 more than met our needs for substantial orders of bits and pieces. The items worked well, the numbers of items per bag was correct and the phone service was terrific. THANK YOU!
Linda V from Georgia
I have purchased different handles for our electric fence and they break easy or rust in a very short time. I have found that the Safe Handle that Premier1 carries holds up the best and is very reasonably priced! I have several gates in several pastures and I use the black safehandles on all of them for cows and horses! The larger hook on the end holds much better and is easier to use in a lot of places.
Lucas A from VA
I like the compression spring handles better than tension spring handles. These are stong and simple and work well with the stainless loop conductors. The hadles are a good size as well for safe handling. If I dont want a gate electrified they fit easily in a fence staple.
Dawn K from Michigan
Sturdy well made
Matt A from Georgia
Great handles, have used this style for years. Much better than the cheap ones from the feed store.