Sealed Lead Acid (12 volt) Batteries
- Electric fence energizers
- Battery backup (UPS) for computers
- Alarm systems
- Sump pumps
- Fish finders
|5-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H
|6"L x 3-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H
|6-1/2"L x 3-3/4"W x 6-1/2"H
|7"L x 3"W x 6-1/2"H
|7"L x 6-1/2"W x 5"H
|7-1/2"L x 5"W x 6-1/2"H
|7-3/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H
|7-1/2"L x 10"W x 6-1/2"H
* Supplied as two 35Ah batteries that you will need to connect.
Failure to maintain a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery will dramatically shorten the lifespan and/or permanently damage it.
- Immediately after recharging, allow the battery to “rest” for 45–60 minutes, then measure the voltage. A fully charged battery should have a resting voltage between 12.8V–12.6V.
- If storing batteries over the winter, periodically recharge to full at least once per month.
- Keep batteries from freezing, especially if discharged lower than 11.8V.
- Recharge frequently even if the battery is not fully discharged. Don’t allow the voltage to drop below 10.5V for an extended period. Premier’s all-in-one solar fence energizers contain advanced circuitry to recharge 12V batteries using the solar panel when exposed to direct sunlight.
- To extend battery life, use a 2 amp or less trickle charge. Repeated fast charging will reduce the capacity of the battery.
Note: 12V SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or trickle charger may result in premature degradation or failure. Proper maintenance is a requirement for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bradly R from Virginia
I ordered the 44 amp/hr battery and when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was an Interstate battery. That is my battery of choice and I can’t wait to order another one.
David J from Georgia
Solved. All I needed was a new battery. Replace every 3 yrs. Works great, easy to install.
Judianne D from Rhode Island
Fits my PRS 100X perfectly. Started up my solar charging unit right away. I love and respect Premier and their products.
John G from Arizona
Does what it is supposed to do.
Nathan S from Michigan
The old set of these I bought lasted the three years they said they would. At that point they don't hold much of a charge with what they get through the solar panel, although you can still charge them up with a charger for a day or two of use. The new ones work great and I'm hoping for another three years.