Sealed Lead Acid (12 volt) Batteries
- Electric fence energizers
- Battery backup (UPS) for computers
- Alarm systems
- Sump pumps
- Fish finders
|7Ah||5-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H|
|12Ah||6"L x 3-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H|
|18Ah||6-1/2"L x 3-3/4"W x 6-1/2"H|
|26Ah||7"L x 6-1/2"W x 5"H|
|35Ah||7-1/2"L x 5"W x 6-1/2"H|
|44Ah||7-3/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H|
|70Ah*||7-1/2"L x 10"W x 6-1/2"H|
* Supplied as two 35Ah batteries that you will need to connect.
Failure to maintain a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery will dramatically shorten the lifespan and/or permanently damage it.
- Immediately after recharging, allow the battery to “rest” for 45–60 minutes, then measure the voltage. A fully charged battery should have a resting voltage between 12.8V–12.6V.
- If storing batteries over the winter, periodically recharge to full at least once per month.
- Keep batteries from freezing, especially if discharged lower than 11.8V.
- Recharge frequently even if the battery is not fully discharged. Don’t allow the voltage to drop below 10.5V for an extended period. Premier’s all-in-one solar fence energizers contain advanced circuitry to recharge 12V batteries using the solar panel when exposed to direct sunlight.
- To extend battery life, use a 2 amp or less trickle charge. Repeated fast charging will reduce the capacity of the battery.
Note: 12V SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or trickle charger may result in premature degradation or failure. Proper maintenance is a requirement for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mark K from Wisconsin
Original I had lasted probably 5 years; just replaced. Battery arrived in great shape; always pleased with Premier.
Laura H from North Carolina
I've had this battery in my 20B solar fence charger for years but it finally went dead. When I got the new one, I opened up the plastic battery case worried I'd never figure out what I was sure was going to be a complicated hook up (but I knew I could call Premier and they would talk me through it one step at a time). I was thrilled to find that all I needed to do was "plug in" the wires to the new battery. No tools needed, no instructions needed, no brains needed. I love it! It is small and light weight and easy to handle and it lasts for years. (and it's powerful enough that my horses instantly knew the fence was working again!)
Batterry easy to hook up works well.