Solar Shed Light with bracket, 2 lights
- Solar Panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar Powerpack, 3.7v 4000mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED Bulb Lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Cell Phone Charger Kit, 10 types of cell phone charger adaptors
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- Provides light to sheds not accessible by standard 110v power.
- aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20w bulb.
How to Use
Attach bracket to backside of solar panel.
Mount solar panel on top of shed, placing bracket in full sun facing south.
Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it from dangling and away from the elements.
Run panel wire from the panel to the power pack.
Hang lights in desired location(s), attach each light wire to the power pack.
Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
Activate switch on power pack—use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on as needed.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Chuck S from New Hampshire
I needed a light for my hay barn and tack room that would work in the cold. This is a well built unit. ordering was easy and it shipped fast. Had it in a couple of days
Randy from Georgia
I needed something light a shed we have on the back corner of our land. Carved out an area that is wooded and with shade. This is the perfect solution providing plenty of light. Will be getting another set-up for our dog kennel.
Richard C from New Hampshire
I bought this light set for a boat storage shelter, No power available so the solar powered lights are perfect! They are well made and very simple to install. I am very satisfied and also a very reasonable price. Thanks Premier!
Tina K from Pennsylvania
What a great light set! Easy to set up. The lights are so bright that we only needed to hook up one bulb to light up the whole pig pen.
David P from Massachusetts
Great little lights for not a lot of money. Instruction sheet could be better, and mounting hooks. I'm sure they will work well as it gets darker sooner.