Solar Shed Lights
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000 mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
How to Use
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Todd S from Minnesota
So happy with this product. Lights up our small shed just as we had hoped.
Michael F from Utah
Works great. Didn't want to run power from the house to the shed 40 yards away. Bright enough to see everything clearly.
Chris Y from Idaho
Very, very dim lighting. Not worth $5.
Amy K from Wisconsin
They worked for a short period of time and then would only turn on once in a while and eventually stopped turning on at all right before my doe was due so perfect timing. The battery indicator lights still work so I think its just the switch. Contacted Premier1 and the tech person wants me to ship it back, at cost to me so they can look at it. I won't be doing that. Seems they won't replace the battery pack. There is no warranty. I'm pretty bummed because now they have jacked up the price so I will not be buying another set. I'm a fan of Premier1 but this experience was very disappointing.
Joe H from Montana
Works well. Satisfied. Bracket could be more versatile in use.