Solar Shed Lights
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000 mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
How to Use
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gordon H from Oklahoma
Put the lights in my chicken coop. Good lighting and easy set up. Getting more for other areas around the farm.
Jennifer M from Massachusetts
I bought this to light up my horse's stall. It is WAY brighter than I imagined. I only need one light plugged in and it will light up the stall and the isle infant. Works amazing.
Micheal K from Virginia
For people who don’t have electricity run to their coop, this is perfect! Was very easy to install, lights up our small coop like daylight, and the cords are long enough for my 8x10 coop. This lights up my equipment room and coop area better then I thought it would.
Phillip C from Tennessee
Not wanting to spend $$$ to have electricity brought to our goat shed we decided to try this for a lot less. It's perfect it gives off more than enough light to take care of the animals. Will definitely be getting another one for our next shed.
Mary D from Wisconsin
This is an amazing system. The lights are very bright. They light up our horse stable and tack room (total square feet - 200). We are surprised by the length of time that the charge lasts. We are going to buy another one.