Solar Shed Lights
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
See Assembly Instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ursula K from Georgia
Bought a similar product from another retailer before that was not as easy to install and never worked right. This setup, I had it installed in about 45 minutes. The only reason for taking that long I couldn’t decide where to put the lights exactly.
Susan H from Georgia
These far exceeded my expectation. Couldn’t believe how bright the lights were! Installation was sooo easy. Will buy more.
Lisa C from Missouri
Absolutely amazing lights. So easy to install and brightens the area up. Love them and bought a second set!! Would highly recommend them.
Robbie B from Georgia
Bright light, but one port on the battery pack doesn't work. I called and am sending the battery pack back for repair or replacement.
I bought two sets so going to set up the second set and try them before sending one back. Satisfied and disappointed at the same time.
Gordon H from Oklahoma
Put the lights in my chicken coop. Good lighting and easy set up. Getting more for other areas around the farm.