Step-In FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
A step-in fiberglass fence post well-suited for rotational grazing. Lightweight and stiff, this post will support a variety of electric fence conductors using SnapOn Harp Clips.
- Special black ball, allowing you to gently tap on the top with a mallet
- A protective polyester veil for longer life and less splintering
- Customize heights with harp clips
- Stronger, more durable single-base footplate
- White, for more visibility
- 3 or 4 ft tall
- 3/8" dia
- UV-resistant coated polyester veil for longer life and fewer splinters
- White in color
- 8" long, pencil-pointed spike for easy insertion
- Single-base step-in footplate
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Don H from New York
Rods are sturdy and well made. Be aware, though, that the only clips that will attach are the harp clips. I ordered the screw on type which can't fit over the top. Had to exchange for harp clips.
Jacquie K from North Carolina
I ordered these reluctantly. Previously we had used stirrup posts in white plastic that I thought were great. These are lighter—I carried them out to the line in two bundles, I put the harp clips on inside and then took the line and posts out and put up 160 feet of temporary fence in two hours. It was so easy and simple! Great product, great company. I was expecting slow delivery—but it was here very promptly in great packaging. I buy clipping blades from Premier and I must say, they are very good at clear instructions, great service and taking care of their customers.
Ben P from Virginia
Quite possibly the best step-in post ever invented! Over the past 15+ years, I've tried many different step-in posts. This one is the best I've tried by far.
- has a step in base so doesn't require packing a rubber mallet to put up a fence like other fiber posts
- doesn't get tangled when transported/stored like a metal step in post with a pig tail
- has a knob on the top to protect animals from the sharp top
- has a knob on the top to protect the post when you need to hammer it in
- line height is infinitely adjustable just by slipping harp clip up or down as needed
- can string multiple lines if/when needed just by adding more harp clips
- harp clips can be difficult to install (very tight)
- I don't have enough of them
Tom B from Texas
I have a very hard packed clay soil. The regular push in rods don’t go. These step in plus the hammer cap are the answer!
Ellis R from New Hampshire
I installed these fence posts today. They appear to be good quality, but only time will tell how they weather. I puchased them because of the step-in feature, and they were easly to push into the ground.