SURVIVE! Fast-acting Energy and Vitamin E
SURVIVE! often saves lambs and sheep that would have otherwise been lost due to chilling, weakness or white muscle disease. Easily digested. Oral use only.
- Saves newborn lambs
- Fast-acting energy source
- Highest Vitamin E level of any oral doser
- Prevents Vitamin E deficiencies
- Treats ketotic ewes
- Gets cold, weak lambs going
- 1 pint (~120 doses)
- Pump dispenses 4 cc (ml) per dose; each 4 cc (ml) dose contains: 3,750 IU Vitamin A, 917 IU Vitamin D, 417 IU Vitamin E
- Made with soy oil for easy digestion
- Crude Fat, min 98.0%
- Vitamin A, min 450,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 110,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 50,040 IU/lb
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, and Artificial Flavoring.
How to Use
When To Use SURVIVE!
- Lambs at birth — Give most lambs 1 pump (4 cc) orally. Larger lambs give 6 cc. Dose all lambs at birth to reduce the incident of white muscle disease in lambs.
- Weak, cold and stressed lambs — Lambs that are being grafted, raised artificially, are on a poor milking ewe and those which are cold and/or weak all benefit greatly from the energy provided by SURVIVE! Orally dose lambs with 4 to 8 cc every 12 hours until they are better.
- Booster dose — If Vitamin E deficiency has been a problem in the flock in the past or if ewes are on feeds low in Vitamin E, give lambs a booster at 3–4 weeks of age. Orally dose with 4 to 8 cc.
- Weak, ketotic ewes or does — Orally dose with 1 to 2 ounces as a source of readily available energy.
- Club lambs — For added bloom and energy, top-dress feed or orally dose 2 cc each day. For one-time treatments, orally dose 1 ounce.
- Tube feeding — Use 4 to 8 cc each time lambs are tubed with milk and colostrum. Really helps ‘bring around’ those slow lambs that may not be nursing yet.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Daniel F from Texas
This product is really great, but PLEASE redesign the screw top. The applicator works great, but it doesn’t want to screw down onto the bottle and causes leaks.
Tom B from Utah
Every newborn kid gets this product or Baby Lamb Strength. They are both great, but this product flows easier in the winter months so is easier to administer.
Norman R from Washington
Tried it on a year old ewe that was lethargic. She has really responded and is doing much better.
Danielson F from Minnesota
I ordered this because a similar product was back ordered. This product has a foul smell, the applicator pumps more than a lamb can swallow, and it leaves a greasy residue if you add it to milk given through a tube. I will definitely go back to the product that I used previously.
Remington D from Colorado
We have 800+ does we kid out and and let me tell you this stuff works miracles! We give 1 squirt to every kid at birth, it gets them up and going fast! If you have a few lambs/kids falling behind give them a squirt or 2 and you will be amazed at how fast it turns them around. I’ve tried every oral drench and this is the only one that I would recommend, it’s worth it’s weight in gold!