New! Synergized Delice® formula aids in controlling insects on sheep, cattle and their premises. Effective against: Horse flies, stable flies, house flies, mosquitoes and black flies.
- Works in auto-dosing guns
- Use as a pour-on, spray, or mist
- Oil based, for application any time of year
- Apply over animal’s skin and hair coat for maximum coverage
- Pour-on animal
- Spray-on animal
- Spray-on premise
- Diluted, for back rubbers
- Permethrin* 1.0%
- Piperonyl Butoxide** 1.0%
- Other Ingredients*** 98.0%
- TOTAL 100.0%
* 3-(phenoxyphenyl)methyl (±)-cis, trans-3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl-2,
2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate: cis/trans isomers ratio: min. 35% (+/-) cis and max. 65% (+/-) trans
**(butylcarbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether related compounds
***Contains petroleum distillates
How to Use
- Dosage: Apply 1/2 fl oz (15 cc) per 100 lbs body wt of animal up to a maximum of 5 fl oz for any one animal.
- Pour-on: Pour correct dose along back and down face.
- Ready-to-use Sprayer: Use undiluted in a mist sprayer to apply correct dose. Apply directly to neck, face, back, legs, and ears.
- Back Rubber Use: Mix 1 pint per gallon #2 diesel or mineral oil. Keep rubbing device charged. Results improved by daily forced use.
Sheep: Pour along back. Apply 1/4 fl oz (7.5 cc) per 50 lbs body wt of animal, up to a maximum of 3 fl oz for any one animal. For optimum control, all animals in the flock should be treated after shearing.
In and around horses, beef, dairy, swine, sheep and poultry premises. Animal hospital pens and kennels and outside meat processing premises. For use as a ready-to-use spot spray or premise spray, use undiluted in a mist sprayer. Apply directly to surface to leave a residual insecticidal coating, paying particular attention to areas where insects crawl or alight. One gallon will treat approximately 7,300 square feet.
Synergized Delice® insecticide is not effective in controlling cattle grubs. It’s is an oil-base, ready-to-use product, that may leave an oily appearance on the hair coat of some animals. It should be used in an integrated pest management system which may involve repeat treatments and the use of other pest control practices.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.