TuffRing™ II Insulator
- Ring: Nylon
- Shank: 0.23" diameter (goes half way around inside the ring), galvanized steel
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of TuffRing II Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the ring of insulator fits into cup of driver. Drive insulator completely into post.
- Thread twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape. through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Chris H from Pennsylvania
Nice heavy duty ring. Really like this product.
Robert S from Tennessee
Holds like you nailed them in.
Diana P from Ohio
Excellent. East to install and use.
Vladislav K from Virginia
Poor insulation quality. About half of these conduct the pulse. Using the Premier 1 charger, so the voltage is a little higher (8kV). The plastic is thin between the conductor wire sitting in the loop and the metal screw inside the insulator, which is where the pulse arcs through burning up the insulator and eventually the plastic strands in the wire. Unfortunate, as everything else about this thing is great.
John G from Kentucky
They work and are the best that I have used so far... I have replaced similar hooks and also porcelain insulators that have broken on me.
These are easy to use with a cordless drill and the installation tool, plus they last and my goats do not seem to tear them up and they also seem to stand up to weather.
Only wish I had used these to begin with.