TuffRing™ II Insulator
- Ring: Nylon
- Shank: 0.23" diameter (goes half way around inside the ring), galvanized steel
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of TuffRing II Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the ring of insulator fits into cup of driver. Drive insulator completely into post.
- Thread twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape. through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
George K from New York
Terrence T from Oklahoma
Well made. Worked very well for my application.
Chris S from Mississippi
My second order of these was in December because I was pleased with the previous product. As time goes forward, in less than 3 years, the insulators are breaking off the securing screw or the black protective coating (plastic I am assuming) is allowing the current to connect with the securing screw. I would not recommend this for anything than a VERY temporary situation. I am slowly replacing each of them one by one as they break. I will start taking pictures of the insulators as they break to support my one star review. I, one for one, do not have time replacing insulators that have been up for less than 2 years.
Robert W from South Carolina
Perfect for corner and end posts. Much easier than other options. Durable.
Michael B from West Virginia
These are the best, currently spacing them out to reinforce the existing insulators on my horse fence, from now on these will be my "go to" insulator.