TuffRing™ II Insulator
- Ring: Nylon
- Shank: 0.23" diameter (goes half way around inside the ring), galvanized steel
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of TuffRing II Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the ring of insulator fits into cup of driver. Drive insulator completely into post.
- Thread twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape. through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Daniel L from North Carolina
I have been fencing for 40 plus years. These are the best insulators I have ever used. they will screw into dry locust post with no need for a pilot hole. no deformation or any issues at all. Other insulators of this type snap off and are usless
Susan P from PA
Easy to use and strong. Great way to end a rope fence.
Stephen H from Texas
This is a great way to anchor your intelitwine. When installed with the Tough ring driver, it makes putting up electric fence so much easier and stress free. We tie a figure 8 knot with the intelitwine and loop the loop part of the knot through the "c" section of the tough ring and then pull he fence taunt and put up line posts. lt works great! We have used similar products from local stores, and they dont compare to the products from premier.
Joe H from SC
works fine initially, don't know yet how well they will hold up over time.
Paul T from North Carolina
These are great Insulators and Premier 1 always ships fast.