- Black and red leads: 48"L
- Positive connector (red) and negative connector (black)
- Plastic alligator clips
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red (positive) alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black (negative) alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
A 42" electric fence for containing goats and sheep while keeping out their predators such as coyotes.$162.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gary K from North Carolina
Shipping was quick.
Gary H from New York
Great replacements. Premier also repaired our electric solar fencer. FAST, REASONABLE, PERFECT!
Sjaan A from Kentucky
Went to several local stores for these leads but couldn’t find them. These are the best and exactly what I was looking for. Just get them at Premier 1. They’re perfect for the shock fence.
Christianne W from New York
Clips for my solar charger came two days earlier than expected; awesome service, thank you!
Patricia S from Kentucky
So easy to install. Works like it is supposed to.