- Positive connector (red plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for the fence. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer fence terminal.
- Negative connector (black plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for ground rod. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer ground terminal.
- Black lead 48" inches and red lead 48"
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well.
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips.
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
A 42" electric fence for containing goats and sheep while keeping out their predators such as coyotes.$162.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Crystal G from Texas
Very pleased with these connectors. Easy to attach to my solar fence charger. I would like a bit longer but I am very happy with quality.
Robert C from Ohio
What I wanted for my charger. Prompt shipping!
Sara W from Michigan
Goats stepped on my old clips and one side of the metal jaws was broken so I ordered this replacement. Good quality, good price, easy to install. I've got no reason to expect anything less from Premier 1, I recommend them to anyone with livestock to contain or who is suffering garden depredation.
Dara S from Pennsylvania
Easy to replace. Twisted knobs to remove old ones with frayed wires (goat chewed when electric was off)—these slid right into the holes in the bolts and then tightened knobs back on. Couldn't have made it easier. Thank you!
Don S from Missouri
I bought two pairs to replace original ones and these are sturdier than expected. Thanks Premier 1!