- Positive connector (red plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for the fence. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer fence terminal.
- Negative connector (black plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for ground rod. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer ground terminal.
- Black lead 48" inches and red lead 48"
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well.
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips.
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
A 42" electric fence for containing goats and sheep while keeping out their predators such as coyotes.$150.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
George M from Wisconsin
Did you know that, given the chance, goats will eat the leads on your fence charger? Who knew, right? Thankfully, P1 has replacements! It's almost like they knew... ;)
Two P from Sylvania, GA
Goats chewed the original wiring harness to bits. I didn't know I could buy a replacement so I cobbled one together from parts from an auto parts store. It worked OK, but wasn't as nice as the original. Was so pleased to find out I was wrong and I could get a replacement harness..
Tina S from Virginia
Makes hooking up a fence a no duh, deal.
Hazel F from Florida
Great replacement and fast shipping!
Judianne D from Rhode Island
Was purchased to replace leads on my PRS100X. Easy peasy to install, no problems at all.