- Positive connector (red plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for the fence. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer fence terminal.
- Negative connector (black plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for ground rod. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer ground terminal.
- Black lead 48" inches and red lead 48"
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well.
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips.
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
A 42" electric fence for containing goats and sheep while keeping out their predators such as coyotes.$162.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jim P from Missouri
Fast shipment. Works as described.
Angela M from California
These clips were a great and easy fix to my fencing.
Frances S from New Jersey
Harness was just like the original set. I have 2 solar energizers with a rubber grommet with 2 holes for the wires. Wondering why a new grommet was not included as this is a very atypical part and it gets weather beaten too.
Damien M from Virginia
I bought these as a backup set to have on hand for when the original set breaks. They’re the same as what comes with the energizers. I noticed the new energizer wiring harnesses have metal loops at the end instead of the wire. I like those better as they go on and come off easier and stay on better too. Hoping that when the current stock of these harnesses runs out, the new ones will replace them.
Crystal G from Texas
Very pleased with these connectors. Easy to attach to my solar fence charger. I would like a bit longer but I am very happy with quality.