- Positive connector (red plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for the fence. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer fence terminal.
- Negative connector (black plastic alligator clip) with metal tips on one end of cable for ground rod. The other end of the cable is bare to connect to the energizer ground terminal.
- Black lead 48" inches and red lead 48"
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well.
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips.
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
A 42" electric fence for containing goats and sheep while keeping out their predators such as coyotes.$150.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Don S from Missouri
I bought two pairs to replace original ones and these are sturdier than expected. Thanks Premier 1!
Karen J from Washington
After I accidentally mowed one of the connecting wires I ordered a new harness. It came quickly and worked like a charm. Could not have been easier.
Karina C from Florida
Shipped fast, very reasonable price! Made the installation of the power source for my poultry netting so much easier. Would definitely purchase from Premier 1 again (and already have.)
Robert B from New York
After giving great tech support over the phone, helping to diagnose a malfunctioning old fence charger, I sent the fencer in for repair or replacement if necessary. The shop verified our earlier diagnoses and the fencer is now working fine. The PRS 100, PRS 200, and PRS 200X really keep the bears out of our bee yards!
Wayne O from Arkansas
These are much easier to use that bare wire and make it simple to disconnect fences.