- Black and red leads: 48"L
- Positive connector (red) and negative connector (black)
- Plastic alligator clips
How to Use
- Make sure the energizer is in the OFF position or unplugged.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the red clip to the fence terminal of the energizer. Attach the red (positive) alligator clip to the fence.
- Attach the bare end of the wire with the black clip to the ground terminal of the energizer. Attach black (negative) alligator clip to the ground rod.
- Make sure bare wire is connected well
- Make sure the crimp sleeve is connected inside the alligator clips
- Make sure the clip is getting a good connection to the fence or ground
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #203000 -
A 42" electric fence for containing goats and sheep while keeping out their predators such as coyotes.$162.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert S from Ohio
Received very quickly, and the clamps were easily installed, no problems.
Michael G from Massachusetts
Similar to the originals
Easy to install, works great.
Works just as described, no problems.