Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath
- Flexible side flanges fit most treatment chutes.
- Tapered sides reduce fluid loss and stack for shipping and storage.
- Unique “Y-design” floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath creates a small portable (and easily cleaned) pond for ducks and geese.
- To apply hoof care treatments.
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond!
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide.
- Tapered sides (7" tall) stack for shipping and storage.
- 25 gallon capacity.
- Made from extremely durable, hard plastic.
How to Use
To help sheep “accept” a foot bath:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #912010 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Susan W from California
Product was just as described and arrived right on time. It will work well for my purpose, although a little narrow, I will have to make custom sides and top edge is a little sharp, would be better if they could roll the top edge.
Val/Judymae C from Virginia
Thanks..Premier for high quality products for our animals..the Seb. geese just walked right over and stepped into it..all three were enjoying their NEW bathtub…this is great for wintertime..as their summer tub is much larger.
This is an excellent product at an extremely reasonable price. It's tough enough for my herd of 200+ meat goats to use daily as they exit the feeding area. I combined two foot bath tubs to make a longer walk-through and it's working well.
We have used these foot bath tubs for years and are very pleased with their durability and usefulness. We only ordered some more because of our very wet spring and we need to foot bath with zinc sulfate in several pastures and didn't have enough length.
Norman R from Washington
I really like this product. It is strong, and should last several years. Thanks for the tip to put stone and sheep wool in the bath. The sheep walk right through the trough. I put a cover over the baths to keep the rain out. I couldn't make one for this price. Well worth the money.