XT1 Ratchet Strainer
New! A highly versatile high tensile wire strainer from Strainrite Fencing Systems that can be added to an existing strand.
- Grooved lug allows for access to existing strands.
- Two plane ramp automatically guides wire into spool (prevents build-up of wire on side of spool).
- Ratchet frame has a locking notch to better hold retaining clip in place.
- One more tooth than typical strainers for fine tension adjustment.
Use with the Ratchet Handle.
- Straining single strands of HT wire on fence installations
- Straining H-brace fence anchors
- 11 tooth spool for fine tension control
- Galvanized reinforced frame and spring clip
- Wire capture lug for straining existing wires
Galvanized construction for years of outdoor use. Highly conductive if used within an electrified strand.
How to Use
Three ways to install:
- Run wire through the ratchet, end to end
- To spice, tie off wire at narrow end. Insert second wire into barrel lug and tension
- Insert ratchet via grooved lug, onto an existing strand and tension