ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Premier's Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dusty S from Oregon
Outstanding product! After trying 3 other trimmers and struggling to trim our Boer goat hooves, I bought a pair of these and used them. I ordered 3 more of them... 1 spare for me and 2 for gifts.
Jose R from Florida
William R from Ohio
Tammi S from Illinois
I agree with April from Washington (Sept. 23, 2020). Love them, but have had the same issues. It would be something to improve on with this product.
Tracey S from Ohio
Love these!!! So easy to trim goat hooves. I wondered why all the videos made trimming look so easy. Well now I know they had the right trimmers. And for me these are top notch. Go through hooves like butter and so easy on my hands. My does are so impatient when being trimmed these make it much easier to get the job done before they start misbehaving.