For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Anne T from Pennsylvania
Yet another useful thing to have when using Premier 1’s chicken gates!
Sean L from Ohio
The plastic components seem to be of good quality but the jaws are galvanized steel instead of stainless and are showing signs of corrosion after only a couple of months of use. I would gladly pay more for a version with stainless steel jaws if it was available.
Michelle H from South Dakota
Excellent product, easy to use! A must have for the poultry fence.
Rex G from North Dakota
Handy to have... but they are not real tough.
Mike M from Kentucky
My application is for rotational grazing. So handy, lasts longer than anything else I've tried. Never been shocked while using and have had for over a year.