For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Patricia P from New York
We’ve tried many other brands and these are more rugged and long lasting than all the others.
Craig K from Indiana
Doug C from Ohio
Can’t beat the price and quality!
Kristen S from Ohio
Just extraordinarily convenient. I no longer wince when disconnecting or reconnecting power to the fence. It is easy to grip, and also strong enough to really hold on to connections.
Allison H from Washington
These were a game changer for us and we quickly ordered enough to have one set at every electric grazing paddock.