For instant in-field connections. Using a PowerLink™ is an easy way to gain entry to an electric fence without turning off the energizer. Our farm vehicles always carry several because we never know when or where we might need to fix or connect a fence.
- Large, stainless steel teeth firmly grip conductors
- Excellent metal to metal contact for pulse transfer
- 30" and 48" long
- Stainless steel tips
- Plastic, UV treated clips
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor or netting. Release handle.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Judy R from Michigan
High quality and easy to use with my ElectroNetting to connect to sections together.
Anita L from California
Makes the gate easy to open and close.
Seth A from Nebraska
These are great to have. Makes charging up a new section of fence so easy. Never seem to have enough of them. Great product!
Holly L from New York
Great way to connect two fences when I can’t use the solar fencer in the winter.
Marlenia O from Virginia
We first purchased the electric fence a while back after waiting several months on a another vendor. Once we made the electric fence purchase we received it in 3 business days. We just recently purchased two other items for our existing fence... a fence extension in order to not have take fence down each time and we also purchased the yellow clamps. Moreover the service was consistent...as expected. A big seller in addition to the products are the well done videos!
We shop here now!