Premier 4000c Clipping Machine
- Slick shearing show sheep
- Clipping meat and dairy goats
- Shaving or peeling beef & dairy cattle
- Clipping llamas and alpacas
- Clipping horses
- Clipping show pigs
- Clipping ranch dogs
- They've also been used to cut imitation turf
Use with our large blade sets.
- 110 volt.
- Quieter. Less motor "whine", kind to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motor enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors. Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads—so the heads run 20° F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- Smaller grip than other motors.
- Sleek, low-profile ribs makes it easier to grip the tension knob.
- Shorter tension bolt equals fewer turns needed to reset tension, so you spend less time changing and tensioning blades.
- Internal roller bearings instead of bushings (less heat, less wear and greater longevity).
- Stainless steel inserts that are riveted in reduce the possibility of the inserts becoming loose.
- Round steel drive in place of a plastic bushing makes fitting the top blade easier.
- Includes 2 screws for attaching to motor.
- Motor has a 16 ft electrical cord.
- Only 3 minutes to change a clipper head to shear head.
- Will drive Premier and Lister® clipper blades.
- Rarely slows down under load.
- Plows through fiber. Drives shear head with equal power.
- Motor is smaller in size, lighter in weight and shorter in length than any other large clipper.
Failure to oil as often as recommended may lead to excess heat and premature wear and tear.
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound. Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Warning: Risk of electrical shock—Connect only to a branch circuit protected by a ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI). Contact a qualified electrician if you cannot verify that the circuit is protected by a GFCI.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tram W from Washington
Great clippers. Does not blow hair back in my face and light weight compared to the Oster brand. My hairy horse (friesian) gets a body clip every 3 months because she gets too hot during her training. I can even do her legs and face with it. My trainer clips over 22 horses and she borrowed mine when both her clippers broke down in a middle of a clipping. Can't have a half shaved horse. She had to have one too.
Albert E A from Texas
Light weight and easier to use than my old clippers
Ami M from Washington
We maintain a large herd of breeding horses that need much clipping so I have 2 sets of these clippers and use them a lot. I have no complaints and am especially happy with the service that the company provides. They are very helpful and prompt in their service. I also use all the blades, from course to fine and each has its' purpose.
Ronda S from Tennessee
This was a great product to use. I purchased the course blades and had no issue during my use. I oiled as the instructions recommended and had no over heating in the blades and they cut wonderfully. The smaller grip was great for a womens hand. The lighter weight was also a plus. I would recommend for anyone. My only issue was the blades dulled quickly, but that is on me not the product. I pulled my livestock out of the pasture and clipped, so the animals hair was dirty. Owners manual warned that that would happen. I couldn't have been happier with the product and the clean up was so easy.
Elizabeth H from Georgia
The Horse Journal recommended these clippers, so I thought I would try them. LOVE THEM! After using the Heavy Oster clippers, I could not believe what I had been missing. The shipping was very fast too. Wonderful clippers and a great warranty. Body clipping my horse was so much easier with these clippers!