Andis® Pulse ZR® II Cordless Clipper Package
New! Portable, powerful clippers get your animals ready for show anywhere on the farm or barn.
Uses detachable A5 style blades, allowing users to pick just the right blade for the job.
- Five speeds from 2500-4500 strokes/min.
- 3-hour run time, 2-hour recharge from dead
- Uses A5 type detachable blades. Additional sets sold separately
Quiet operation around skittish animals. Small, lightweight and easy to get into tight areas. The Andis® Pulse ZR® II is well suited for:
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Andis #10 or Andis Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- Lithium-ion battery, 3-hour run time on a 2-hour charge
- Tube of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Andis® Pulse ZR® II|
|Battery recharge time||2 hrs|
|Dimensions||8.13"L, 1.5"W, 1.25"D|
|Battery level indicator||yes|
|A5 blade compatible||yes|
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Sullivan Supply, Inc. 701 Iowa Ave Dunlap, IA 51529-1335 (712) 643-5902
Sullivan Supply South 2576 Old Brandon Rd Hillsboro, TX 76645-9530 (254) 582-7096
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.