ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stacy B from Massachusetts
Not that I have anything to compare it with, as I am a new goat owner, but when I trimmed my kids for the first time, these worked like a charm. I figured since I would need to do their feet often, I wanted to get the best tool... seems I chose correctly!
Brian H from North Carolina
Awesome hoof trimmers! I have tried several different brands of hoof trimmers and can barely get them through the hoof because I lack in the hand strength needed to cut the hoof. These trimmers allow me to cut through the hoof with ease, no additional hand strength needed!
Rebekah P from Vermont
Best hoof trimmer I've ever used. Wish I had ordered one years ago!
Diana S from California
The main problem with these trimmers is this: you can't go back. Caveat emptor.
Wayne A from Iowa
Quite frankly I have purchased trimming sheers for $10 as good as these. I thought I was treating myself to a really good pair for a change. I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying one, but for the price there are others out there.