ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Pruner for flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long.
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length.
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer.
- Secure locking system.
- Rounded blade tips.
The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves with risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Debbi S from North Carolina
I have arthritis in my hands and had a hard time trimming my goat's hooves until i bought the ARS 140 DXR Serrated trimmers! I love them and am so much faster now so my goats appreciate that and love the trimmers also.
Julie L from Colorado
These trimmers are wonderful. They are so sharp and just the right size for my hand. It took less than half the time to trim with these. I wish I had purchased them long ago!
Pamela S from Maine
Very good quality trimmer. Only used it once so far but snipped quick and clean.
Scott O from Illinois
These hoof trimmers are amazingly sharp. They cut my alpacas hooves like a hot knife through butter. I wish I had purchased these a long time ago.
Betty M from Pennsylvania
Just used these on 2 goats last night. They cut through their hooves like butter! Certainly will make my job much easier.