ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Alice L from New Mexico
Very happy with service!
Andrea W from Michigan
Great handle. Seems to have a nice sharp blade, haven’t needed yet.
Kristen C from California
Love these trimmers! I have several pair as I use them for everything around the farm. Opening hay bales, pruning the gardens, and of course lots and lots of good trimming on my 35 goats.
Susan/bruce S from New York
Arrived quickly, a joy to use.
Patrick C from North Carolina
Good quality. Good design. Works well.