ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Erica F from Nebraska
I read through many of the reviews and was hoping to love these. The spring back needs to be stronger. After the first time trimming one hoof, I had to keep opening the trimmers to do each cut on the next hoof.
Mary J from Texas
Ordered the first time with a large shipment of other items and these were not in the box. I sent a quick email and without any issues they arrived 2 days later. No squabbling, no big ordeal. My order was over $300 and this one little item may have gotten overlooked but Premier’s customer service is fantastic and this product is exactly what it says it is.
Warren M from Colorado
Easy cutting. Fit nice in hands.
Carl B from Ohio
I was amazed at the reviews I read before I made my purchase. But everything they said I found to be true. The return spring is a bit weak and the handles are a bit small for my larger hand ... BUT ... Oh Boy Do They Cut!!! Very little effort and just a joy to use. Well worth the money spent ... Anybody want to buy a used pair of farm store trimmers? CHEAP!
Monica J from California
Easy to use. Cuts great.