ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stacy H from Tennessee
Best tool on the market, don’t waste your time buying cheaper models, these will last longer and stay sharper long after the others have worn out.
Kristi E from California
Easy to use trimmers. Made very well and sharp. Thank you.
Kim H from Virginia
Best I have ever used, hope they last.
Judy B from Missouri
I absolutely LOVE the serrated hoof trimmers. HOWEVER, you need to know this about them: When they get dull, and eventually they will, if you get them sharpened the serrated edge will be GONE. I sent my pair back to Premier for sharpening and was disappointed when I received them back (very quickly by the way) to find both blades were smooth. I called Premier and was told that if they sharpened only the straight blade the two blades would no longer meet together correctly when cutting. So they have to sharpen both blades. Understand the serrated benefit of gripping hooves really well is not a forever thing. Put off sharpening them as long as you can. I do find them beneficial enough that when my pair gets dull (I have hundreds of goats to trim) I purchase a new pair.
Carrie R from Kentucky
These are awesome! It’s like cutting butter! My other pair (different brand) were terrible. These are the best!!