ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves with risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
These trimmers were recommended to me by numerous small ruminant (sheep and goat) veterinarians because they stay sharp with repeated use. They also fit well in small hands. So far I like them and would recommend them.
Quality, fast shipping.
Tammy M from North Carolina
I am left handed and have had a terrible time finding trimmers that would work for me. I bought the serrated trimmers and after one hoof trimming session on my 2 goats, I feel this trimmer worked better than any I have tried. It also fits my small hands very well.
Nicholas S from Virginia
These trimmers are amazing. Very sharp, ergonomically sound, very easy to use. Ends are not too sharp and can be used to scrape out between the nooks and crannies. Highly recomend this product to anyone.
Jamie B from OH
I absolutely love these trimmers. This is a purchase I'll be glad I made every time I use them. These are a time saving, must have item!!