ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jacqueline M from California
By far the best clippers for goat hooves.
Elizabeth B from Colorado
I can’t believe I waited so long to buy these! Best trimmers ever! I bought the serrated model and was able to trim all ten of my goats in less than 1/2 hour. I used to trim only a couple at a time because it was such an ordeal with other trimmers. Highly recommended!
Cheryl V from Texas
We love these trimmers!! They are sharp and do a good job trimming.
Karen F from Trimmers
I relied on reviews and I am not disappointed. It is exactly what I expected.
Carol C from California
These hoof trimmers were recommended by a few goat owners and they truly are the best. Great quality and work really well (be careful not to cut yourself, very easy to do) They are worth every penny!