ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brian P from Ohio
Great trimmer you notice the difference on the first cut. Would highly recommend and will buy another pair if we ever loose them or they get worn out. The quality you feel in them tells me however they will last a good while.
Cody K from Nevada
Hands down, the very best hoof trimmers I've ever used! My friends are always impressed by how sharp they are (non-serrated model) compared to the the other products on the market - and they hold an edge!
These clippers are very easy to use, lightweight, but durable. They get the job done.
Ralph C from Kentucky
Great hoof trimmers. My husband got me these to use on our new sheep. Timely purchase as we are dealing with a footrot outbreak. They fit my hand well and the smaller blades clip well between the toes of the young ewes. Just really nice to use.
Eric G from Minnesota
Hand trimmer with very sharp cutting end. Easy to grip and control.