ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Howard B from Iowa
The best trimmer I have ever used. They are comfortable to use and fit in hands perfect. Very sharp and trim great!
Margaret O from New York
Great trimmers. Very sharp, cut my sheep's hooves easily with no effort. Best shears I have ever used.
Judith S from Nebraska
I bought one of each to try. Love them both. Best trimmers I have ever used so far. Can't wait to see how long the edge lasts.
Elwood A from Maryland
Have used the hoof trimmers once on our 5 lambs. They cut with ease and appear to be durable. Also the locking tab works very well.
Stacy H from Tennessee
Best tool on the market, don’t waste your time buying cheaper models, these will last longer and stay sharper long after the others have worn out.