ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Japanese steel blades are 1 3/4" long
- The sturdy plastic handle measures 3.5" in length
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Hannah T from OR
These trimmers are the best we have ever used for trimming our goats' hooves! Highly recommend this product!
Norman R from Washington
Used these trimmers on our lambs. They were perfect for their small feet. The trimmers are small enough, and very sharp. Makes trimming very easy, with very little force necessary to cut the hoof.
Patricia M from Arkansas
These trimmers are far and away better than any other trimmer available anywhere....no comparison!
Meg H from Maine
Really great hoof trimmers for goats. Perfect size for my hand and easy to cut and trim their feet. Super sharp and sturdy as well.
Dawn J from Michigan
I was very happy with the performance of these trimmers. I am experiencing arthritis pain in my hands and really appreciated the ease of operation. I did not have to apply hard force, these trimmers cut through my sheep and goats hooves like butter! thanks for providing a very high quality product.