Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 110v (cord length: 4 ft 6 in)
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Laura J from South Dakota
Works well so far...quiet, fast
Erik P from Iowa
Grinder is great! Don't waste the money on the 1mm sieve. Won't send the feed though with what I am grinding. I bought it to replace the blender I was using to grind down game bird food for starting my quail and chukar chicks. The 4mm sieve is plenty small and still is a little crumble to it. Very fast and efficient. Can just fill the hopper and continue to complete other tasks until it is out.
Ella B from Virginia
2nd week of using it: We ordered this to grind whole oats. Easy to assemble and change out the sieves. It's lightweight and easy to clean. 100 lbs of oats typically takes less than 30 minutes and I can walk away and let it do its thing. So far, this product is a great buy.
Texas B from Indiana
We got this grinder to grind corn at a small hand crafted distillery. We had already broke a different brand. When I opened this one and saw all the plastic I thought it wouldn't last. I was wrong this has been a great purchase for us at T&T Distillery Inc.
All i can say is wow! the grinder did what used to take me 25 hours in less the 1.5 hours. 2 minor issues, the nob to open and close the holding trof is too small and the bottom nut pushed in on the door. otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.