Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 110v (cord length: 4 ft 6 in)
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Edith W from Louisiana
Works great. Purchased for my husband to use for corn grinding to feed the animals. No problems at all.
Jeff B from California
Works surprisingly well given the primary colored plastic... looks like a kid’s toy!
Easy to assemble. Love the spring-loaded bucket top that connects with the hopper and prevents dust. It is quiet and efficient. The motor is surprisingly strong and even at full open it does not bind up.
Except for the 1MM sieve. Tring to do a corn flour and it keep clogging.
Main complaint is that I need a sieve-size between 1MM and 4MM. Just ordered some perforated stainless sheeting that is 2.4MM and will attempt to fabricate a customer sieve.
Chad G from Washington
I use this to grind hog feed. It will crack a barley/pea mix very well with the 4mm sleeve. The supplied bucket and dust filter holds about 4 gallons or 20 pounds of material.
Since I'm feeding 100 pounds a day I overcame the issue about bulk grinding feed by using a sixty gallon orange food grade barrel. The supplied dust cap fits the barrel opening almost exactly. I suspended the grinder above it at just the right height for everything to fit snugly. The hopper will hold 60 pounds of material, or about 3 supplied buckets. You can't grind all of that at once with the bucket, but you can when it drops into a barrel. The 4mm sleeve will grind the hopper in less than 20 minutes while you do other things. I'm going to move to a 1mm sleeve because I want a finer mix for palatability and digestability. Since I use this bulk method, the added time won't affect me because I can do other tasks than overwatch the grinder.
Mike D from Ohio
I just received my Bravo feed grinder and I couldn't wait to put into action. Assembly took literally 15 minutes from the time I opened the box. I proceeded to grind 150 pounds of corn, 60 pounds of rye, and 50 pounds of wheat in about 2 hours. Worked better than I anticipated. Very well designed and sturdy. Only drawback is its hard to tell when bucket is full. Other than that I give it five stars plus!
Carlon F from Mississippi
So far so good. Works good.